Teracube One Case survey

Not planned as of now. Ordering 1 color batch itself is quite expensive. Different colors will need much higher volumes - will happen with time hopefully :slight_smile:.

I use an adapter to make the phone rechargeable on a QI wireless pad, which works thru the original cover. Anyone know if it will work thru this one?image

2 Likes

Just received mine from AMAZON. Nice case, glad for the purchase. Now when is the next update for 11comin?

I received my Teracube case from Amazon and it is spectacular! Well done.

1 Like

Im also waiting until it can be sold on the site. I don’t use Amazon at all…

3 Likes

Waiting for payday next Friday and ordering 3 of them one for each of our phones.

1 Like

Anyone have any luck getting a grip of any kind to stick to the new case? I need to buy a new one but in the mean time I tried some pop sockets I have and they will not stick at all.

You could try one that is a full adhesive rectangle. Those will generally stick to anything. Amazon has one that is twenty dollars (the name escapes me), but it slides out so you can use it as a stand or a finger loop. Just search for “adhesive phone stands” and you’ll get some results. I find that the full rectangle adhesive accessories last a really long time (even the Onn stick on wallets from Walmart for 5 bucks are amazingly sticky). The more surface area the stickiness covers the better.

1 Like

Hi @Cindy_Chudacoff - did you buy the case and if yes, did it work? If you haven’t bought it yet, I’ll suggest you can give it a try. Amazon makes it easy to return if you don’t like it. This will be a good test for everyone else waiting for the same answer :slight_smile:.

Ha! You think anyone beside you and I are waiting for the answer? I am still considering buying it. I bought a couple of inexpensive generic wallet cases that work for me so I haven’t really gotten desperate for a new case yet, but I promise to let you know.

1 Like

Update : The case is now live in UK and EU. All links available here.

And if you will like to get the case off-Amazon in the US, just send us an email at support@myteracube.com and we can get that going for you (US only).

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Teracube case not orderable in Netherlands

QI Wireless charging works with the new case! Everything fits well and charges perfectly. I have to agree that some other color choices would have been nice, but I like the case a lot for its power and volume button protection.

4 Likes

Answered in another place, but yes it does work with the new case! The nice thing about the black, opaque case is that you cannot see the taped-on receiver, so it gives the back of the phone a nice, clean look, in addition to better power and volume button protection.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am going to order one off Amazon then. Would make managing all the stuff I have plugged in so much easier and I have an old wireless charge pad in a drawer for my old BlackBerry Priv I can put to use again (I am big into not throwing useful things away).

2 Likes

New case is much better!

Works great, even over our Nilikin MagicTag Qi pads.

Front lip really protects the screen. Buttons are well-protected as well, and click with authority.

2 Likes

Looks like you need to install the tampered glass protector soon. LOL

2 Likes

After a few weeks of usage, reports of phantom volume changes and reboots to recovery are all but gone, as I had expected.

The extra firmness in the buttons helps a ton for preventing these support issues with my family.

1 Like

I can’t get shipped to France, neither from the .uk nor .de (I even tried with .com)
What I can do ?