Teracube One Case survey

Waiting until you get it for sale on the site here :slight_smile: Looks great!

4 Likes

Just bought mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Curious - you don’t like Amazon :wink: ?

1 Like

Purchased! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Just ordered mine as well! It looks really good. The perfect thing to apply my random 3 dollar “early reviewer” Amazon credit to! I really like that it is still branded to match the phone. Cannot wait til Sunday when it arrives!

1 Like

I got my case today. Overall a pretty good case. I am use to one with a bit more bulk but it’s good. You can feel that the new case is much better than the bumper that came in the box. Worth the $22 CAD. Amazon delivered in less than 24HRS.

Thanks for listening to your customers a picking a good case.

2 Likes

Case just arrived! I love it! It actually feels a lot better in hand than the TPU case in my opinion. I love the glittering bits on the black body. The engraved Teracube logo looks really nice as well. Def worth it and so happy! Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

I got my case today! I really like it and definitely worth the 15 US. I like the feel, the logo. I like the hint of carbon fiber on it and the fact the it has a raised lip above the screen. Good job. :clap:

I got the case it’s pretty good. I like the attention to detail and the front lip of the case for added protection. My main issue is with the power button. It’s hard to press down on at times and I wish the case had that tactile click for the buttons. It would also be cool if there was a lip around the camera area to prevent direct contact with surfaces because it looks like the camera is a little too close to the surface of the case. Otherwise 8/10.

Could you guys post your reviews on Amazon as well please (US link and CA link) - that ways other users can benefit.

2 Likes

mine is just waiting for review :+1:

2 Likes

All 5 stars submitted and awaiting posting on Amazon US. Let us know if you all decide to make different colored cases in the future. I will take one of each please :grin:. Seriously though, this case is amazing.

3 Likes

I love this case!!! Review submitted on Amazon.

2 Likes

Just ordered mine! The price was excellent.
Will there be any variations in the future?

1 Like

Hello kan I buy one on amazon.eu or only US and CAD thanks

Now all we need’s a version I can put an armband through!

Or maybe I just buy a second one and break out the dremel…

No hot Fuchsia?? :point_left:t4: :yum:

Luv my 'cube :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Working on getting them to Amazon UK (and other Amazon EU websites). We should be able to have them available there within 2-3 weeks.

2 Likes

Not planned as of now. Ordering 1 color batch itself is quite expensive. Different colors will need much higher volumes - will happen with time hopefully :slight_smile:.

I use an adapter to make the phone rechargeable on a QI wireless pad, which works thru the original cover. Anyone know if it will work thru this one?image

2 Likes