Question about screen

I have seen conflicting info on reviews as to whether the Teracube has Gorilla Glass. Can you please tell me whether it does, and if so what generation (or if not, what kind of glass does it have)?

Thank you very much,
John

Teracube (One) uses Gorilla glass 3. It is not as strong as the latest Gorilla glass versions but is still a step up from plain glass. We recommend installing a glass screen protector and using our new and improved case to protect your Teracube.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. That’s what I guessed, since I’ve been having a hard time finding an inexpensive smartphone with GG 4 or 5. I’ve had a bad experience with GG3 on my Moto G7 breaking twice in the last 6 months for no apparent reason, at over $100 a pop. But, while I’d rather GG4 or 5, at least your $39 repair plan makes it a lot more palatable. (and hopefully the protector and case will make that unnecessary…)

Thank you very much,
John

1 Like

On that note - could you share your Moto repair experience? Time taken, local repair vs shipping, prepaid shipping or not, payment method, etc.