Screen protector?

Will replacement screen protectors be available for purchase? I kind of hard on my phone.

1 Like

Another Teracube owner has ordered screen protectors for the Moto G7 and is going to try them out and get back to all of us next week to see if they would work for our phone. The Moto G7 is only 0.2 mm different than our phone. However, the Moto G7 has a cured edge so it might not work. Only time will tell. I also have a person 3D printing a case for me and will try it out tomorrow. I just keep checking other phones and looking at their dimensions to see if they are close to the Teracube. I know that the screen protector that was included with the Teracube won’t last my 4 years either. Eventually, I too will need a replacement.

1 Like

Hi am the one ordering sorry won’t be able to update till Thursday - Friday at latest as I work on maintenance of bridge all across our province (like a state in the USA) slot of people just try to stuff the screen protectors on and get bubbles my advice is watch a few videos first it will save you time in the long run. Or go to a Best buy and have them do it for a fee.

This topic is being discussed here - Which screenprotectors fit's on the Teracube

1 Like