What sensors are onboard on Teracube 2e?

I don’t see what sensors are onboard. Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity?

Thanks

1 Like

I’m assuming you are asking for Teracube 2e - let me know if otherwise. 2e has the following sensors :

• Accelerometer
  • G-sensor
  • Magnetometer
  • Gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor,
  • Pedometer (step counter)
  • Proximity sensor.
  • Orientation sensor
  • Linear Acceleration sensor
  • Rotation Vector sensor
  • Game Rotation Vector sensor
  • Significant Motion sensor
  • Step Detector
  • GeoMag Rotation Vector sensor
4 Likes

Both Teracube One and 2e has the same number of sensors, and both also have Step Detector and Step Counter.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Anthony, may I know where is the position of the light sensor? I feel the ambient light detection is not so accurate, so I want to make sure I am not blocking the light sensor.

Hi @Kenny_Himawan - the light sensor is very close to the selfie camera in front. What are your symptoms?

Hi Sharad, thanks for the quick response. For example, when I unlock my phone in a room that is totally dark, its adaptive brightness still adjusts the screen brightness to around 1/3 of the whole brightness instead of lowest brightness. I did not experience this with my previous phone, so I am wondering. Is it because it is still learning on my brightness adjustment pattern? I am aware there is adaptive brightness learning logic there thus I have been adjusting it to let my Teracube 2e learn on my preference.

The sensor is probably working fine. Its the automatic brightness control that is probably not going to the bottom by itself. Can you try adjusting it few times and then see if it does that automatically.

Hi Sharad, ok. Let me keep trying for a while. Overall I enjoy using my Teracube 2e :slight_smile:

1 Like