Android 10 security update outdated since November 2020

Hi @Matrix the update will be released in next few weeks. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

I understand the frustration and the lack of hope. If you guys keep stating things and don’t deliver, it’s no wonder that Matrix joked about sooner being in 2030.

Security patches are extremely important, and Teracube have decided to concentrate on an Android 11 release that the developers are struggling to get working smoothly enough to confidently release it via OTA, all while leaving the Android 10 users without much needed support and security patches.

I have been hearing promises of 4 years of updates and support, and how the Android 11 version will be released in a few weeks.

Frankly, I have given up hope. Actions speak louder than words, and people are starting to see that Teracube is just not delivering on their promises.

I wish you great success, but believe that in order to do so, something needs to be done about the lack of delivery. How about releasing the much needed security updates that we have been asking for? Or even the Android 11 OTA without bugs (Camera app issues and battery drainage complaints among others)?

You cannot expect your entire client base to be able to flash thier phones and manually load Android 11 by themselves? I did not purchase this phone as a developer phone. Not everyone is tech savvy, and rely heavily on Teracube to supply timely updates and security patches via OTA

Hi @Maiku I understand your frustration regarding updates, I know you’re desperately waiting for updates and want it to available by FOTA ( fully-over the air). I want to assure you that a new update is already under progress and you might see it in few weeks, also the possible fixes for camera, battery life and performance optimizations are made. Regarding your concern about 4-year updates, yes we’re trying to fullfill it and as I said a new Android 11 will be available in few weeks, we’re working on something more too for Teracube 2e’s, Stay tuned for more :slight_smile:

Regards,
Aryan

1 Like