Android 11 install on T2e 1st batch (SN:2020) error?

Tried the local install again and it errors withe the android icon lying down

The 11 update fails in error when installing,
Cleared storage cache, rebooted.
Tried installing from start, upgrade to 2e-16 then tried update to 11 .
Tried starting over and base install, then tried install of 11
Always fails in the install, error with the icon on its side.
Thanks

[quote=“Lwc726, post:17, topic:3575, full:true”]
(post deleted by author)
[/quote] The 11 update fails in error when installing,
Cleared storage cache, rebooted.
Tried installing from start, upgrade to 2e-16 then tried update to 11 .
Tried starting over and base install, then tried install of 11
Always fails in the install, error with the icon on its side.
Thanks

Hi @Lwc726 - we are checking on this. I will follow up soon.

thanks not sure what else to do

Could you please have the update fail to install as described, and then capture a bug report? You can email it to us at devs@myteracube.com.
Do remember to mention this thread in your email.

Sure if you would explain how to use the debugging? Thanks

Here are the steps.

thanks it is on its way to the devs thanks

1 Like

Needed to do factory data reset after flashing from 16. Post-wipe, took another while but did end up booting to setup. Now to figure out how to get it properly Magisked up again… tomorrow.

1 Like

Simple enough. Patched the boot.img from the Zirconia with vbmeta unchecked (since Teracube has it separated), fastboot flash boot, and it’s all done now. Would have been preferable not to get wiped, but… appreciate the Android 11.

1 Like

I’m having issues too, still running one of the alpha test releases of Android 11.

When trying to update locally, it says “install error”, nothing more. I wanted to flash stock via SP flash tool, but got the “PMT changed for the ROM” message and then I found a forum post where someone has the same issue and flashing stock didn’t seem to help them, so…

Is it possible to upgrade to the final 11 build without reflashing? I’d rather keep my files/apps where they are.

Yes - the old alpha version of Android 11 had a different partition table and hence the error “PMT changed for the ROM”. Could you message me (by tapping my profile icon)? I will share the instructions to factory restore the old/new firmware with the correct partition table. Also please include the first 5 digits of your Serial number.

1 Like