[Answered] Can't set up phone because there isn't an app!

This is a horror show! There’s no customer service until THEY decide to call me. I wish I never got this blasted phone. Now I hear there are issues with Android? No wonder. So will there be an actual app once the bug is fixed.

1 Like

I would like to help you, but I will need to know what app is missing first.

When I set up the phone I am supposed to find the parent teracube app on google play so I can set up the account. THERE’S NO APP!

1 Like

And also tried to get customer support over the weekend but THERE’S NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT! I signed up for help and waiting for a call. This is a joke. There’s nobody to help me! Are you customer support or just a part of the forum?

1 Like

I am Community Support, so triaging issues here and upstreaming things to the developer team and then also bringing information back to the Community as well.

I let the team know, and the TeraCube Parent App had been de-listed from the Play Store and should be restored now for all devices/regions:

I’d like to point out that this is still the case for iOS. I can’t download the app, as the link takes me to the App Store and then states that the app is not available in my country (US).

@Saijin_Naib Tagging for visibility :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome!

Thanks for the confirmation, upstreaming to the team as this should be resolved by now. They need to re-check.

Thanks for bringing up to our notice. Both Google and iOS app listings were resolved last week.

1 Like