Audio and Call Problems

Hello! First, let me start by saying I really enjoy the Teracube phone and it has largely worked without issues.

However, intermittently I am experiencing audio issues where I am playing Spotify or a podcast and the audio randomly pauses and I must press play on the audio player on the lock screen. This occurs in multiple different apps and rather intermittently, so I can’t seem to find a pattern to this. I’ve also adjusted the advanced power settings for the specific apps in order to see if there was a strange power management issue, but that did not seem to resolve.

Additionally, when I am on a lengthy call my speaker seems to stop picking up my voice. While I can hear the person on the other end of the call, they cannot hear me. I had not attempted to troubleshoot this.

Any help or info is appreciated and wanted to write in case there are others who may have experienced these issues.

Thanks!

Just to confirm - do you have the latest update installed?

Few things to try:
Clear your cache partition if you haven’t tried already.

Regarding the music apps,

• Have you disabled Battery optimization? If not, you can go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Special app access > Battery optimization. Change filter to “All apps”. Then find your music app(s) and select “Don’t optimise”. Let us know if that makes a difference.
  • Check to make sure that Duraspeed is disabled. Its under Settings.

Regarding the microphone issue - you can reboot to safe mode and see if the call works better. If it does, then most likely a 3rd party app is causing issues.

Let us know what you find.

A post was merged into an existing topic: T1 Android 10 - ringer volume issue