Battery health

This is really disturbing. I sent my phone for a repair and when ( got the replacement back, I noticed a major battery draining, so I installed Accubattery and this is what it’s showing for battery health 62%!

2 Likes

Can you collect more than one log entry so we have a better baseline?

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks for the further confirmation.

I’ve upstreamed this.

1 Like

I am sorry for the frustration around this.

I’ve been informed that Battery Health testing/assessment will now be a standard part of the review that refurbished units undergo before being released to customers to avoid issues like this going forward.

So, I have to ask that you reach out to support@myteracube.com again (feel free to reference this post) to have them setup another replacement for you that will have been battery-health tested.

2 Likes

Thank you Saijin.
I’ve already asked them multiple times to check everything thoroughly beg sending me the devices. They never did that and they even didn’t unlock the bootloader as I’ve asked them, add to it they poorly installed the screen protector, it’s half glued. Not to mention that every time I put a request for a phone replacement it takes forever and the response time is ridiculous! Also I have to backup my apps data and start from scratch.
This is really beyond frustrating!

2 Likes

Hi @Cedro - I’ll personally make sure we handle the ticket better this time around. Also - could you PM me a picture of the screen protector - I will like to pass it as feedback to the repair team.

2 Likes

Thank you Sharad.
I will PM you the requested picture.

1 Like

@Sharad Did you get my message?

1 Like

@Sharad Hello …

1 Like

Typically the team is off over the weekends, so I’m sure he’ll get back to you on Monday.

I’ve pinged him about it as well.

Thank you @Saijin_Naib
I’m aware of the weekends, however, I sent the info 5 days ago and never heard anything.

1 Like

@Sharad Please check your PM.

1 Like

@Sharad Hello there…

1 Like