Compatible water resistant full shell cases T2E

Good Morning All,

Any plans to send T2E specs to third-party case manufactures (like Supcase, Poetic) to see if they can develop a fully enclosed case with built in screen protector? Thanks.

3 Likes

We do not have such plans as of now. Most of case manufacturers would have high MoQs which might be difficult to justify.

Curious though - do you think a fully enclosed case would provide more protection than the included case + a glass screen protector (coming soon) ? Would love to hear more on that.

1 Like

Given my current problem with the earlier Teracube model, I would gladly spend more money for some sort of “Otterbox” variant.

It wouldn’t need to be waterproof to my liking, though I do feel extremely nervous taking this Teracube outside, at least without it being in some ziploc bag…

1 Like

Hi Sharad,

The tempered glass I have on my T1 does a great job. I don’t use my T1 as a daily driver, but as a backup for my Pixel. I like the idea of a full clamshell case because it adds so much more drop/water protection. I haven’t gotten to play with my T2E yet as it has not arrived.

That’s just my two cents.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. Could you provide 1-2 links to the cases that have provided good protection, are comfortable to use and have some sort of water resistance as well.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G4JDT8J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 This is one I use daily. They make cases for lots of brands.

1 Like

Thanks. Few questions:

1. I don’t see any holes for the speakers - doesn’t sound become an issue?
  2. The screen protector is plastic or glass?

The bottom of the screen protector has a cut out for the speaker that is front firing.
The screen protector is plastic.