Current phone case does no last - 3D case file

Where can I purchase a new phone case? Cost and shipping?

Current phone case is simply too flimsy, normal wear and tear result of digging out and shoving into pocket about a dozen times a day.

tcubecase2_cleaned
tcubecase3_cleaned

ooh wow - that’s some serious damage. We will take this feedback to our next iterations.

We do have stock in US and Canada - where are you based @inferno17x? Please email support@myteracube.com - they might be able to assist you.

Thanks Sharad! Just email support for a new case, just hope the replacement arrive before the whole phone case falls apart.

The side piece covering the power button has cracked off yesterday.

On the flip side, I can attest the case is really biodegradable!

2 Likes

Hi, do you mind telling us how long you’ve been using the case that’s falling apart? It would be useful to know, because my use sounds about like yours, but I’ve only been at it for 3 weeks so far.

@Sharad , would it be possible for Teracube to make the CAD file(s) for the 2e case available to the public?

Just to avoid confusion - the case is not covered as part of warranty. That said - the support team should be able to help you on where to purchase it from if available.

I’ll look into that and report back.

1 Like

About 7 month.

1 Like

Any update on the CAD files for the case?

Apologies for the delay. Here is the link to the file. It is also viewable online on Autodesk website here.

2 Likes