Customer service issues

I had contacted Teracube in End of May regarding a warranty replacement… after multiple efforts I got a shipment confirmation on 20th of June, and now after going to UPS to pickup the package on 27th there is a hold on the package because my phone is ‘not eligible’ for an exchange. I had to come back from UPS unable to resolve the issue, Nobody from Teracube has contacted UPS and now I’m 32 days without a phone. UPS will have to send back the phone in a few days and I can’t seem to get in touch with anyone who can help me.
Phones, chats and Emails are not being answered… Ridiculous was last week! this is beyond infuriating

Hi @bobinmeister - I apologize for both the issues. There is a software issue on our repair software that has disrupted our notifications to the UPS stores. We are looking into it and have stopped the use of UPS stores in the meantime.

I’ll also follow up with the team on missed interactions. Were you able to get your replacement going in the meantime?

Hi Sharad,

I have been trying to reach your team via chat/phone all day. I have not gotten my replacement yet. The UPS store needs a new RA number as the current one states my phone is ineligible for return (due to a cracked screen). I was told they would be called to release the phone but that has not happened.

• Bobin

Hi Sharad,

I have been trying to reach your team via chat/phone all day. I have not gotten my replacement yet. The UPS store needs a new RA number as the current one states my phone is ineligible for return (due to a cracked screen). I was told they would be called to release the phone but that has not happened.

• Bobin George

Have you been able to get a hold of anyone via phone, chat, or email yet? I’m still waiting after days of trying to talk to someone from Teracube.

Hi @bobinmeister - I have been notified that your replacement should be reaching you by July 5th.

Hi @RandT - we are checking on your case. In the future, please schedule a call back at support.myteracube.com whenever you want to reach our team.

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.