Customized navigation bar?

I am used to my LineageOS on my other phones. I am not used to the settings menu on the stock OS which seems to cram all settings into small categories, which makes life hard. One thing I can’t seem to find is the ability to customize the navigation bar. I want the ability to press and hold the back button to kill the current app I’m on. How do I do this?

Also, is there an easy way to get rid of stock apps or sort the app list? It’s driving me nuts

This could be a lineage feature. We can look into it in the future. For now, you could try lineage-18 build.

You can’t get rid of stock apps unless you root your phone. However, a different launcher could allow you to sort, show/hide apps. Lawnchair for example has folders.

call me spoiled but I’ve been using Lineage for over 5 years and I forgot the huge differences when going back to stock. lol I’ll try out the lawnchair, thank you.

1 Like

I can confirm, the ability to press and hold the back button to kill the foreground app exists on Lineage, and not on AOSP by default.

You can use the Lineage-18.1 builds for the Teracube 2e.

2 Likes