@MarVellJones I am getting outlook e-mails now and my notifications are working, for the most part. I don’t get RING notifications no matter how I configure it, but outlook yes, gmail yes so I feel good about it. Things I’ve done to get notifications working:
- Clean device reset not bringing any settings/applications from the cloud.
- Make sure you aren’t using duraspeed, that ruined notifications on my device.
- In Apps->Outlook
- Notifications, make sure they are all on.
- Permissions, give it all the permissions it wants
- Mobile data & WI-FI, make sure Background data is turned on AND you aren’t consistently using data saver.
- Battery Optimization, Not optimized.
In some cases, you may need to go to settings, clear cache, clear data, and delete the app, reboot, reinstall the app, reboot, add back your accounts.