Enjoying my Teracube how about you?

Sorry to see that. Please send us an email at support@myteracube.com with your order/backer info for a replacement.

2 Likes

Done! Thanks!

1 Like

Heh! Very first few minutes with it here. Got it Rooted ok successfully, transferred Contacts and Passwords over with .VCF painlessly. Camera looks much better ‘n’ I expected. I really loved my LGV20 running LineageOS 14.1 LGV20, but it Is what it Is.

1 Like

So far so good just waiting for a camera update.

1 Like

Loving this phone! Coming off a Galaxy S4(of 6 yrs) I’m less than 2 weeks on it but, the speed, visuals,sound, function, ease of use and community support here have been remarkable. After noticing that only texts and calls were going through, not data, I contacted tech support of my reseller and entered in new APN info.

4 Likes

I have had this phone for about a week and I can honestly say, this is the greatest investment I have made in a really long time! I was happy to provide a 4 star review on Amazon within days of receiving it! I had originally ordered a Unihertz Titan, but that phone was having serious issues with software. When returning it, Amazon offered me this in an ad as an alternative. The whole idea of buying a phone with such large storage and RAM was so I wouldn’t have to be the guy replacing his phone every year. I am absolutely in love with this handset and am so glad I got it instead! It feels so premium to use and the zero bloat ware is a huge plus! I am def looking forward to using it until it dies. Let me know when you decide to release a tablet, Teracube. I will happily preorder one to have a matching productivity device! I used to be a die hard Motorola fan, but I think I found my new home here with Teracube!

3 Likes

Loving mine! No major problems—just that weird Bluetooth thing folks have discussed here. But I’m still as excited about the phone as the day I got it. Thanks Teracube team!

2 Likes

I was super excited for this and it’s practical use… its blown my expectations… I should know better to back up/restore my old device before transferring it over to the new phone… Now I’m stuck with missing contacts, pictures and messages… :sob:

3 Likes

I first found out about the Teracube phone maybe around 2 months ago when I got a message from AT&T saying my blackview phone was not going to be supported in their network in the next year or so. I never get top of the line phones because I always fear the 1year warranty will never get me cross the finish line and I’ll end up spending thousands within 3-4 years on phones. I used to look also at the phones that claim to have 10,000mah batteries, etc and got burned on one. Saw this phone with a 4 year warranty, specs that were better than standard, and a great price to boot. That and the mantra of actually supporting a phone for longer than a year because it’s actually good consumer practice, and I was sold. I had some reservations when I saw voLTE may not be supported (that AT&T requirement) but this phone seems to have it. That and I was honestly waiting for the Microsoft Duo announcement, but I’m glad I got the teracube. Maybe there will be a dual screen teracube phone in the future? That would be my next productivity goal post :wink:

Also I’d like to say I see the community is still relatively small, but I love the direct support that is afforded as well, makes me feel great to have a phone I can trust with support that actually is there for the community. Thank you!

One last thing, I use Microsoft Launcher, made my transition to my new phone simple and painless (except for reloading the authenticator app, that took the longest time lol)

3 Likes

I still really enjoy my TeraCube. I use my Samsung S+ a lot still, but I enjoy the features and the promise of this phone. The dual SIM is awesome, and I like the root and the way the company is in touch with community.
I am waiting for open sourcing to jump start more ROMs!

3 Likes

I wish that the phone would DOCK with a dock hub or two that I have. Docking and sending HDMI out well are very important to me as a media traveler.

*also nice with gaming, Zoom, other apps

2 Likes

Same that’s what’s mainly preventing me from making this my main. My OnePlus 5 takes better photos.

1 Like

I just sampled gaming on this phone for the first time a few nights ago with a Play Store RPG. I already loved the display before, but the colors and animations are so SHARP! Performance was exquisite. I ended up not enjoying the game (I’m still not ready to switch from my PC RPGs just yet), but if I do find a game I enjoy on mobile, I will gladly play it on this phone.

1 Like

I’ve used mine heavily for SteamLink and Xbox Streaming, works wonderfully. Even works nicely with USB-A to USB-C and a wired Xbox controller.

1 Like

I have considered using the X-Box streaming service. I have a gaming PC already and don’t wanna dish out another 400 for a console lol. Now I wanna go buy a controller and try that too!

1 Like

Currently, Xbox Streaming requires a wireless Xbox controller

Try Call Of Duty Mobile. Its one of my favorite mobile games and I feel like its as close to pc gaming as you can get on mobile. Also if you want to try console games without paying for the hardware try Google Stadia. That’s my main way to play and I love it. Go to Stadia.com, your first month is free and you will have access to a bunch of games right off the bat. Until you get your own Stadia controller you can use almost all Bluetooth controllers. So a PS4 controller or xbox controller will work but you can use a random Bluetooth controller you buy offline as well.

1 Like

Honestly, one of my favourite features of the Teracube is the outstanding support from the people who are behind it. That single point makes me want to help out where I can despite the fact that I’m not even part of the company, and I’m perfectly okay with that. :slightly_smiling_face:

I naturally root for the underdogs, and I’m quite glad I discovered Teracube. Keep up the good work! Very pleased so far.

5 Likes

I was enjoying the Teracube, but now I’m frustrated. First, My phone broke on Dec 26. The site said support unavailable December 24, 25 but couldn’t get through after that. It took a few days to even get a response. If it were anything else that wouldn’t have been a big deal but being a phone, it was. I’m looking for work and was expecting to hear back on some things. I ended up buying a new phone from Amazon because I could get it quicker. I was able to do a warranty return, but it took some time. Maybe there was nothing for this, but it’s not my only frustration.

For some reason you guys came out with a new phone that wasn’t a real improvement on the first Teracube except for the fact that it had a replaceable battery. Now why when you still have bugs on the first Teracube you come out with a new phone, I don’t know. I’m guessing you needed money.

This created a problem for me. First, I couldn’t get a new Teracube shipped to me unless I was to get nothing better than the phone I was exchanging under warranty. Second, you doubled your developers workload. Teracube “one” hasn’t been fully supported e.g. there are still software issues, and you haven’t released Android 10 yet.

I really don’t understand the logic of coming out with another phone except the case that you need money, but to come out with a phone that competes almost directly with your first phone, is … mind-blowing.

I had high hopes for Teracube but not so much now. If I decide to go back to it, I’ll be using the pixel experience ROM but … I don’t know. My new phone isn’t perfect either… but I was able to upgrade from the teracube hardware wise.

I’m really disappointed.