How do you answer an incoming call on teracube 1

Hi finally put a sim card in my phone and i get incoming calls but i have no clue how to answer them…help

Are you not seeing an answer button on the screen? Could you please share a screenshot/video of what happens when a call comes in?

No answer button. I press the phone icon and it just takes me to a contact screen…sometimes I can fumble around and find
a place to answer the call but it’s a crap shoot :slight_smile:

Very frustrating. I used skype for a 2 yrs without a sim card and had no trouble answering calls. Do you thing because I have
skype on my phone it’s not bringing ups the answer button??

Anyway you can help would be great… I finally put a sim card in so I could make calls away from my house and wifi…but if
its not going to work with a sim; I’ll just drop the service.

barb

This is interesting. Could you please take a video of your phone when a call comes in. If you are concerned about privacy, then you can share it personally with me by clicking my profile icon or email it to support@myteracube.com .

Here is a youtube video on how an incoming call looks like on a different Android phone. Ours would be somewhat similar with on screen notification for incoming call.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.