Notifications can be muted during scheol hours (or any other schedule like night, homework time, etc). Here are the instructions for setting a “Do not disturb” schedule:
On your child’s Thrive phone
- Open Settings > Sound > Do not disturb > Schedules.
- Tap “Add more”
- Select “Time” and then give a name to the schedule
- Customize the days, start and end time
- Tap “Do Not Disturb behavior”
- Tap “Create custom settings for this schedule”
- Select what type of calls and notifications you want to allow.
That’s it. Now, your child’s phone will mute notifications as per your new schedule.