Your Teracube can use two SIM cards simultaneously. Both SIMs can take calls, send messages. For Data - Android takes a default preference from the user.
To insert two SIM cards, follow the steps below:
- Remove the case from your Teracube.
- Insert the metal SIM key included with your Tercube into the small hole above the Volume Up button on the left edge of the phone, and press it inward until the SIM tray pops out.
- Lay the first SIM card down in the slot labeled SIM1. The blunt corner of the SIM card should be pointed toward the Volume Up button of the phone.
- Lay the second SIM card down in the slot labeled SIM2. The blunt corner of the SIM card should be pointed toward the Voume Up button of the phone.
- Carefully push the tray back into the phone, making sure the cards are not displaced.
After inserting two SIM cards, your phone will prompt you to select a default SIM for call, messages and data. This setting is also available in Settings > Network & Internet > SIM cards.
Note: The SIM2 slot overlaps with the Micro SD card slot, and they can not be used at the same time. To insert and set up a Micro SD card, visit the link below: