I want Advice on Teracube Phone Performance & Features

Hello everyone,

I got a Teracube phone & am excited to explore its features but I have a few questions regarding its performance and usability. I have noticed that the battery life is impressive & I appreciate the eco friendly approach but I am curious about optimizing the overall performance.

Are there any tips or settings adjustments that can enhance the speed and responsiveness of the Teracube?

I have also seen some discussions about software updates how frequently does Teracube roll out updates & do they significantly improve the user experience?

There are any forums or resources where users share their experiences or troubleshoot common issues together?

As well, I found these resources when doing research on this; https://community.myteracube.com/t/pin-on-new-teracube-2e-phonecpq & if anyone have any resources, tutorials or personal experiences please share with me, It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you……. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome!

You may want to try different launchers or main applications you find “heavy” or non-responsive.

For instance, I am quite pleased with how TinyBit Launcher by TBog works on my 2e compared to default, Bliss, Microsoft Launcher, etc.

For browser, I prefer Fennec [Firefox fork], for camera OpenCamera, etc.

You can also adjust the behavior of DuraSpeed, which acts as a backgound task manager to keep commonly used apps alive longer, reducing the time it takes to re-open them.

Updates do not have a regular cadence yet, but the team is working to improve that process to make it more predictable.

Generally, yes, updates will make improvements by fixing known/reported issues, adjusting settings to improve system performance, update in-box apps, etc. In my informal benchmarking, I normally see a performance uplift of 10% or so release over release.

This is the main one I am aware of, and there is also the /e/ Foundation Community, which is for our 2e devices which ship with Murena /e/OS instead of mainline/stock Android. I use one of these as my personal device.