Initial Setup...Should I delay? And question about screen protector

My 2 Teracubes are arriving today. I was going to activate them and then start setting them up for personal use. With all of the known software issues and bugs, would it be wise to wait until the software patch is available? Professional advice would be appreciated. Also…has anybody replaced the screen protector with the glass screen protector or is the one that came pre-installed just fine? Thanks.

I would wait for the software update :slight_smile:

Ours came with a preinstalled screen protector, AND a better quality one in the box. Check through everything. They were wrapped in white tissue paper.

1 Like

We will also suggest waiting for the software update if you don’t need a new phone right away.

Hi, I turned mine 5 days ago on, aside the normal installation setup the phone guides you through i dont need to do additional updates yet?

Correct - nothing else to be done. Just make sure that Google play store is auto-updating your apps or you update them manually periodically.

1 Like