Just got new black biodegradable case but looks different

I just got a new black biodegradable case from the accessories part of the Teracube store, but it looks slimmer (less robust/thick) and also seems to be made of a different material. Does anyone have any info on the changes/improvements to this new case? The material is not the same as the original biodegradable, where you can see particles in it. this one is matte, but looks like it has little shiny mica-like particles, very fine grained. I’m just wondering if this is just an improved biodegradable model, or what. Devs, please reply. Thank you. Also, i will say that it looks sturdy and well made.

1 Like

Hi @dnocterum, it’s the same material at its core: TPU, which makes the case biodegradable. The design was changed slightly (along with the color) to make the case more robust than the original gray case.

1 Like

ty, much appreciated. im digging it

1 Like

@Sharad, I was going to order a spare battery and replacement biodegradable case today, but the case doesn’t seem to be available.
Any idea when they’ll be back in stock? I’d like to order and have them both shipped together, but am wondering if I should order the battery now instead of taking the chance that it won’t be available when the case is back in stock.

Thanks.

1 Like