Liquid Glass Protection for Back?

Hello all and greetings!

I have a question relating to getting the most protection possible for my device. I know we have the four year warranty, but I view each phone I buy as an investment and I wanna do my part to save Teracube some money on my end (I know the repairs can be pricey and I really love this brand so far). So…is it a good idea to install a liquid Glass screen protector on the glass back panel for added integrity in case of a drop or other accident? The specific item I was thinking of buying is the one made by Luvitt that features the wipe application. Would it also be wise to spend another few dollars on the one that insures a 250 dollar screen? I just put this here because I was uncertain for sure which category it belonged in. Sorry for being so long winded (one of my many flaws is loving to talk lol).

Have a great day!

1 Like

If you got a good deal on the application for cheap or free it wouldn’t hurt to put the liquid coating on. But I’m pretty sure that kind of protection is mostly warranty based which you already have with Teracube. I would wait till the new cases release here soon and just get a hard case to protect the back of the phone.

2 Likes

Thank you for responding :). I just wasn’t sure if it would be a good idea or not. I tend to overthink things so I appreciate your patience lol.

1 Like

Both the original case and the new case (soon to go live) protect the back glass quite well. We have not had a single instance of someone breaking their back cover while the case was on. If you are not using the case at all then it is a different case (pun not intended) :slight_smile:.

Btw - thanks for thinking about us while making your case/protection decisions. We always recommend using some sort of case and a glass screen protector.

2 Likes