Project Treble & Android Generic System Image Compatibility

Could someone please test & confirm the status of the TeraCaube with Project Treble and the GSI ROMs by attaching a screenshot here?

Here’s a utility available via the Play Store to test:

More information about Project Treble/GSI:

I have installed phh GSI (Android 10) and ran it for more than a month on Teracube. Its quite stable and almost everything works except VoLTE and VoWifi. If there is interest, we can write a tutorial on how to install.

2 Likes

I’m always a fan of more information/documentation, especially if you’ve gone through the work of figuring it out already. That’s also a great thing to note (what we lose [VoLTE/VoWiFi]) for those who are curious, like myself.

1 Like

Project Treble Status:
:white_check_mark: Treble & VNDK - VNDK 28.0
:white_check_mark: System as Root - A/B Operating System
:minidisc: Architecture - ARM64
:x: Seamless Upgrades - NOT SUPPORTED

1 Like

Hello Sharad.
Would you be so kind to explain how to install GSI?
I have my Teracube 2e and tried to do it but unfortunately failed.
thank you.

Here you go :slight_smile: - [Advanced users] How to install Lineage (or any) GSI on 2e

1 Like

i have vndk 33 verison project treble support ,linker namespace isolation vndk is not in lite mode
mainfest location -modern
system as root enabled
seamless upgrade -unsupported
dynamic partiton - enabled
cpu arc-arm64
binder arc- 64-bit

which gsi work in this device? i need help for this
and very very greatful for who help me please if you same device then reply me in this post with the supported gsi for a127f samsung

Welcome!

We don’t support Samsung devices here, so you might have better luck asking in the Samsung Community forums, perhaps.

Where have you checked so far?