Question about ordering and spare parts

Hello,

Is the Teracube One still available to order or was it a one off crowdfunding campaign? I saw a news article about Teracube 2e and it’s a very attractive phone. For me, one of the main selling points is the repairability and ability to buy replacement parts. However, when comparing with the Teracube One, which seems to be on the market already, I don’t see any way to order it or any parts for it.

I found a link on Amazon for a Teracube Smartphone that looks like the Teracube One but it shows “currently unavailable”.

If I were to preorder some Teracube 2e phones, then how long would I have to wait until I could buy a spare/replacement battery separately? Where would I go to order them?

Is there a Teracube store somewhere that I’m missing? Even the “Buy Now” button redirects to the Indiegogo page for the 2e. Are current customers able to buy replacement parts for the Teracube One?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Allow me to answer some of your questions:

Q: I found a link on Amazon for a Teracube Smartphone that looks like the Teracube One but it shows “currently unavailable”.
A: That’s correct. Teracube One is temporary out of stock and we are looking into it.

Q: If I were to preorder some Teracube 2e phones, then how long would I have to wait until I could buy a spare/replacement battery separately? Where would I go to order them?
A: You can pre-order Teracube 2e with additional accessories and/or spare batteries already. :smile:

Q: Is there a Teracube store somewhere that I’m missing? Even the “Buy Now” button redirects to the Indiegogo page for the 2e. Are current customers able to buy replacement parts for the Teracube One?
A: This is a 2-part question. Firstly, we are temporary redirecting all sales to the Teracube 2e for sales and marketing purpose. Secondly, Teracube One is not DIY repairable friendly, and will be only supported by our 4-year premium care warranty. We will not be offering spare parts for Teracube One, sorry.

Cheers!

Hi, may I know how do I purchase spare battery for Teracube 2e? I am unable to find it in the website and how long does it take to be delivered to Singapore?

Hi @Kenny_Himawan - welcome to Teracube forums. Our current focus is on delivering all the pre ordered batteries (about 70-80% complete). Once we are done with that, we will make them available for purchase.

1 Like

Hi Sharad, thank you for the explanation.