Random Power Cycling...is this goodbye?

My phone started unexpectedly power cycling in the middle of use. I contacted support and they sent me a replacement phone. Same issue. They sent me some troubleshooting steps they didn’t mention before, leading up to a factory reset. Issue persisted. They sent me ANOTHER replacement. Same issue. My mom also has a Teracube and says she noticed this happen once or twice on her device.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is this an OS bug? It’s been a month since I had a reliably functioning smartphone. If it power cycles during the night, my alarm goes off without sound. I lose notifications and miss messages. I’m tired of setting up a new phone from scratch. I have long covid and all of this is truly excruciating to me. I simply don’t have the energy.

I have scheduled a phone support session, since I’m tired of going one email a day. But if they can’t fix it I don’t know what to do. I have a new Samsung phone already ordered, but I’d love to return it if I can find a solution.

I love the Teracube phone and I love what the company is trying to do. But I need a phone that works. Am I alone in experiencing this issue? Is there anything else to try?

1 Like

Is the phone overheating?
See if the random reboots happen while using the phone without the case.
Did you try flashing Android 12?
Last, but not least, I wish you a speedy recovery!

2 Likes