Teracube 2e available

I have 2 of the teracube 2e phones and a spare battery. One of the phones is in an open box condition. It has only been tested to ensure that it is working order. I am prepared to consider offers for the phone and perhaps, the new battery which has never been used. I am located in Florida and will consider shipping only in the USA. Please advise if there is interest and we can discuss price, payment and shipping options.

1 Like

Would be interested in purchasing, located in Michigan

I have an open box teracube 2e for sale with original packaging and all the contents. It includes the phone, plastic screen protector, case and literature. I am asking $200. I also have a spare battery delivered by teracube which has never been used and is available for $50. If you are interested in either item or both, please advise. I will be keeping another teracube 2e for my own use.

Hello, is this phone still available? I’m located in Mississippi and I’m looking to get a Teracube.

Mr. Spenser good afternoon. It’s still available the Device? I’m located/Courrier box in Florida

The phone is like New Open box and a extra battery completely new, everything for 200$?
Which offer you can make me bro for negotiate soon as possible?

The phone is still available.

1 Like

Mr. Mitrano,
The phone is open box, like new for $200. The new, spare teracube battery is new and never opened. The battery is for sale for $50. If you want both, the total is $250. I’m sorry if there was confusion about the pricing.

If Mr. Mitrano doesn’t want to purchase this phone, I would love to take it. Please DM me here and we can arrange something!

The phone is still available for purchase at the $200 asking price. If you want it, we will have to agree how to transfer funds and you will need to provide a mailing address in Mississippi. My email address is 19snark38@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Just sent you an email!

Teracube 2e and spare battery sold.

1 Like