Teracube 2e pre-orders are live now!

Very excited to announce that Teracube 2e pre-orders are live on Indiegogo (link). Teracube 2e comes with a replaceable battery, is DIY repairable, is even more sustainable and is priced at $199 MSRP (with special pre-order pricing :slight_smile:).

Also worth mentioning is that Teracube 2e comes with expanded free shipping warranty in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Poland and Singapore.

Check it out!

4 Likes

Does the 2e come with a spare battery?

Pretty impressed with the Indiegogo page – looks like a very good offering, with unique features, for a great price. The case for 2e looks similar to the improved one for the One. If that’s true - to throw it in for free is pretty cool. Well done :grinning:

2 Likes

You can order it with a spare.

2 Likes

Who are the winners?! I keep checking my email :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I believe my colleague has just reached out to all the winners via email. If you haven’t already received it, I am sorry. But hey, $99 for 2e is really good deal, and I am not saying it because I work here… LOL

3 Likes

Hi, is the teracube 2e compatible with boost mobile?

Boost is a mvno partner with Sprint and because of the T-Mobile and Sprint merger, yes Boost and Sprint is now supported.

2 Likes

Ah, that’s great, thanks!