Teracube 2E questions

Man…I am quite impressed by the clarity of the photos. I feel like they’re better than what my Teracube one does. This makes me super excited to check it out. Good photos, a back up battery and I’ll be able to play Stadia on it (I do on my current Teracube). Im excited to get my hands on one. Still want to see the selfies and portraits lol

1 Like

Anthony, thanks for posting these pics! Cloudy is basically idea for a camera. :slight_smile: Could you add a few snaps of the camera’s performance in low light and then also at night? This is an area where all cameras show their quality (or not). Thank you!

Google translate of the post for everyone else (disclaimer : this is a 3rd party app that itself could collect data)

Hi,

No Bloaware reported, if you think you have personal data collection, install the “Quad9” DNS app and in your phone’s Android settings to access:

Network and Internet,
Advance preferences,
VPN,
click on the cogwheel, and activate permanent VPN …
Your connection will be much more secure!

Bonjour

je suis très préoccupé par la sécurité de nos appareils Pc, smartphone, etc
Avec l’attaque récente " SolarWind…"
Je pense qu’il est important de partager pour être protéger.

Mon teracube 2e n’a pas eu de patch de sécurité mensuelle depuis Novembre 2020.
Je suis préoccupé par cela
Les dernières informations en matière de sécurité Os Android sont aussi là pour combler des failles. Hors mon téléphone n’est pas à jour !

Du reste je cherche d’autres pistes pour la sécurité. j’ai bien compris votre message…
il y a une autre application “INTRA” ou l’on peut choisir son DNS
Qu’en pensez-vous ?
Thierry

Hi @F_Thierry - we do not have a translate app enabled on our forums. If you don’t mind, could you please post your message with google translate so that everyone (including the Teracube team) can read?

Salut @F_Thierry - nous n’avons pas d’application de traduction activée sur nos forums. Si cela ne vous dérange pas, pourriez-vous publier votre message avec google translate afin que tout le monde (y compris l’équipe Teracube) puisse le lire?