Teracube 2e screen replacement buy in Europe

Hello,
I have phone with cracked screen. I want buy screen replacenent with delivery in Europe, but its out of stock.
First answer from support in December 2021:
“…we will have screen replacement kits available in Early January when we have more devices in stock.”
I ve asked again in half January 2022:
“We still haven’t received replacement screens yet, we have just received replacement units in the EU, so we expect replacement screens to be available pretty soon but still no estimated time.”

I don’t understand this policy.
I’m mad.
I have some importand data for me, screen is completely black and i can’t do backup and i don’t know when i be able to order screen if even company don’t know when they will have screens for sale.

Hi @asdf - we apologize for the slow availability of spare parts. We have been working on making them available worldwide - however, logistics have been tricky to solidify.

Please tag this post in your email and I’ll work with our Operations Team in getting a unit shipped to you asap.

Hi,
Tageed correctly?

Dnia 21 lutego 2022 20:58:14 CET, Sharad via Teracube Community no-reply@myteracube.com napisał/a:

Sorry - I meant please send an email to support@myteracube.com with a link to this forum topic.

I ve got respond:
“…Unfortunately, we can only ship screen replacement parts within US due to stock availability. However, we can still process a repair/replacement for your device…”

I don’t wand send phone. I just need new screen :confused:

It should be possible to ship from US to Europe when out of stock in Europe.

Was posibility to delivery from US to Europe for 20$. My new screen is in transit now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, can you please link me to the page where screen replacement spare parts are avaiable for EU shipping? I can’t find it yet

Hi @TeraAle - we have shipped inventory to the EU warehouse. I’ll check the status and respond back soon.

1 Like

thank you for your support :pray:

Still no stock in Europe?
Makes very little sense to me. I need a new screen for my teracube 2e. Other option is buying another phone, which is ridiculous, but unfortunately an option I’ll have to take if no screen can be both get from Europe within reasonable time.

1 Like

Edit: Mis-read.

Where did I mention that I want a screen protector?
I am looking for a screen. https://myteracube.com/products/teracube-2e-replacement-screen

1 Like

You didn’t, I mis-read because it was apparently too early for me to be functioning.

I’ll get back to shortly after checking with Sharad about EU region inventory.

Are you able to checkout properly using the Global store region? It is stocked there currently.

I cannot ship to Belgium from the global site unfortunately.

1 Like

Thank you for verifying. I noted some EU Nations were present in the Global Store, but didn’t know yours.

I’ve reached out to inquire about stock, so please bear with us as we check on that.

Stock for the EU Store is being replenished, but we’ll likely take two weeks or so. If you have not already, please sign up for the stock alert notification email from the EU Store.

There is also stock for accidental repair, but this will cost more.

We are more than two weeks later no and still no screens available for Europe.
Will the screens ever be available for Europe?

1 Like

I apologize for the delay on the restocking in this Region.

The order to restock is still standing, so yes, there will be screens in the Europe Region store.

I don’t have any further updates regarding the timetable for this than last time, but I’ve reached out to them again and will update here as soon as I hear back.

@janverstr, stock has just been replenished in the EU Region.