Teracube availability with Fizz carrier (Quebec- Canada)

hi

I went thru the website to find out if the teracube 2e works fine on Fizz network in Quebec, Canada.

Fizz.ca is a quebec-based carrier which belong to his parent company Videotron.
Fizz operates at the province-wide only (Quebec), it is a MVNO created by Videotron as a low cost, fully online provider.

I saw Rogers, telus, Bell, Shaw and their subsidiaries all certified with Teracube 2e
however, could not find anything about Fizz (or Videotron)

after calling the Support, they said : we have customers who reported that teracube phones works as expected with fizz and Videotron.

before making any purchase, I’d love the confirm this case.
here is the Support response:

Teracube Support Thu, Apr 29, 2:24 PM (2 days ago)
|to me

Hello,

To clarify, we have not tested Videotron or Fizz ourselves. We have reports from customers that those services work as expected, and they should work for you, as well. If you aren’t able to get it working, we can provide free troubleshooting (although the carrier is generally a better source for this kind of support), and bring the phone in for a refund if the issue is not fixable.

Kind regards,

Lex De Castro

Teracube Customer Support
* support@myteracube.com | 1-877-728-2388 | *support.myteracube.com

Thank for your feedback !

As Lex replied to you, we have had 1 user reporting success with them. Everything worked after entering APN settings. However, VoLTE didn’t work. Checking with him if can call Fizz and report back on VoLTE.

1 Like

Thx for your feedback Sharad, great to hear such good news !

I’ve found some specs regarding fizz network. should be all good.

LTE (4G) 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 12 / 17 / 20
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G B1 / B2 / B4 / B5 / B8