Teracube one - dark screen during calls

I have this black screen during the calls as well. I just downloaded and installed the update 10.0.2 for the teracube one. I wiped the cache and did four factory resets, and i lost count of the restarts and nothing has worked. The one thing that has provided a little help is that I press firmly on the top 1/3 of the screen and it turns on for a nanosecond, I have to be quick to put it into speaker.

However I do not always want to be in speaker or with headphones in.

I really do not like this bug, any updates on possibly fixing it? @Sharad

Hi @Comrad - welcome to Teracube forums. Do you have a glass screen protector on the screen? If yes - could you remove it and try again.

If you don’t have a glass screen protector or if the issue still happens after removing it, then it seems to be a hardware fault with the proximity sensor (since you have already tried factory reset). Its best we help you with a warranty replacement (support@myteracube.com).

@Comrad - one question. Did you have this issue on Android 9 as well or did it start right after the upgrade?

This just started when I upgraded yesterday.

Could you please do the following:

1. Generate logs and share with us on (instructions).
  2. Backup your data under Settings > System > Backup.
  3. Follow [Advanced] Installing an Android image w/ SP Flash to install Android 9 back. See if the issue is fixed.

I’ll ask the devs to take a look based on your logs.