[Advanced users only] TWRP recovery + root for Teracube 2e (1st batch, SN:2020)

Do you use the 2021 batch or the 2020 batch T2e?

2021 T2e here.

I could roll out a beta with a few requests fulfilled, i.e. a fixed FM Radio app and increased space in root for flashing GMS, could you be willing to test that out? Device - emerald

Sorry took so long to reply - busy week.

Sure, I can be a beta tester! Iā€™m re-flashing my phone for experimentation purposes soon anyways. Let me know when itā€™s ready and Iā€™ll do it soon as I can and let you know the results.

Interesting, thanks for the link! this makes sense, as @ecs messaged me to send him the .apk of the FM radio app, and he tried just cold installing it on his TC with /e/ OS, but just got a parsing error for his troublesā€¦

Please join the beta testing group here - Telegram: Join Group Chat

@Gagan
Hey, sorry took so long to reply-
I know this may sound like a niggling concern, but my personal and private information is very important to me (itā€™s the whole reason I even have such an interest in this phone and OS) - is there any way to become a beta tester without having to download an app on my phone that wonā€™t work unless I give it my phone number? I donā€™t know if Iā€™m the only one that sees the irony here, but this whole thread is about a phone and OS that values privacy, but the ability to beta test it here seems incumbent upon giving my phone number out to a software manufacturer. Personally I donā€™t care if they do nothing but honorable things with my personal info, I want to preserve the right to not have to give it out in the first place - Iā€™m seeking to preserve my anonymity by not having to give it up.

From an article I found on the subject:
ā€œThe reality is your phone number isnā€™t the only thing that ties you to your Telegram account.
Another potential weakness in your anonymity [with Telegram] is the fact that your deviceā€™s unique MAC address is also stored in at least a couple of places along the network backbone. In theory, a sufficiently motivated government or law enforcement agency will have the resources to defeat your attempt at ultimate anonymity.ā€

Tyson

Hello all,

I would like to get the TWRP for Teracube 2e SN 2021 (emerald).
Is it available ?

Thanks !