[Archived - Beta] SW15 for Teracube 2e - please install and give feedback

Yupp - that part was clear. :+1:

Oh. Didn’t see what message it was referring to :thinking: Now I see.

Um… hm. Well, first I suppose it’s worth trying to reproduce the glitch on Teams, but that’s… yeah, I can come up with a reason to try that. If I can, then maybe on a different phone.

But volume control is a system-level control – something the system has absolute control over, no? Not the app’s responsibility to honor a volume control, right? That’s why I bring it up here - it seems the buck stops with the OS. Can’t imagine a context where an app should have its own system-independent volume control…

It’s probably worth pointing out that this is still unresolved: Turning OFF the small LED to the right hand side of the notch when phone is locked and unlocked

I’ve still not been able to turn that dang light off, as the switches in Settings have no effect. It constantly flashes, all hours of every day, like a 1990s Nokia. Thankfully it’s not terribly bright, but if I let my mind wander over to it, … oof.

1 Like

Upgraded about a week ago to ver 15 Telus network Canada prairies. All is good

1 Like

Installed SW15 yesterday (13/05/2021)
Using Free Mobile network in France.
It seems to have greatly improved the Bluetooth range and quality.
Having a recent security patch is reassuring.
No other noticeable improvements or glitches in the 24 hours of use.
Things I would appreciate:

• not having the accessibility permissions reset to “off” every time I reboot the phone,
  • a “clear all” button to close all open apps when using Nova Launcher
1 Like

Thanks - added these to Dev backlog.

I have installed SW15 and everything seems to be working fine, except I can’t use Google Pay anymore as it tells me it can’t be used on phones with beta software. This is a bit of a bummer, as I had been using this feature regularly.

So my questions are:

• when will the EU get a stable new software release that is not beta?
  • can such a release be installed over the SW15 beta?
1 Like