This is no longer supported. Please refer to SW16 or a newer update.
** Warning **
- Please backup your data before proceeding.
- Not for the faint hearted. This is Beta software. If something goes wrong, you might lose your data and might have to re-flash SW6 using SP Flash software.
- Few apps might not be available in the App store like Netflix, Disney+ (this is due to the build not yet certified by Google).
We have another small update over the 2 (SW13 and SW14) that were released in the last 2 weeks. This one will be the last before we get it GMS certified (unless there are any bugs).
- May 2021 Security updates
- AT&T certified
- Bluetooth streaming/range issue improved.
- Blue photos under flash fixed.
- Notification shade dropdown issue fixed.
Note1 : This upgrade is only for US, Canada and other non-EU countries.
Note2 : It can be upgraded both over the original factory firmware or SW13/SW14.
- Download the upgrade zip file directly on the phone (or transfer the zip to the phone). Note - its a big file.
- Goto Settings > System > Teracube Updater
- Click top-right 3 dots > Local update
- Tap “Internal storage” and browse to Downloads or wherever you transferred/downloaded the update zip file.
Note 1 : If Internal storage does not show anything, then reboot the phone.
Note 2 : Do not download the update to SD card.
- Select the file and continue the update process.
- It will take a while. The phone will power off and restart by itself. Don’t press power button.
Let us know how it went and post your questions/feedback here.
If you experience any errors/issues, you can flash SW6 (original firmware) using these instructions .