Battery charge limit post Android 11 update

Before the update, I had managed to set my battery to stop charging at 70%. Since the update, it now goes back to charging to 100%. I tried finding whatever setting it was that managed this assuming it was a built in option, but googling it just shows various rooting apps to do it.

My memory can be bad at times, but I don’t recall setting this up via an app; I’m fairly certain it was a built in option somewhere, especially since looking through my app list doesn’t show any obvious battery management apps.

I have the T2e 2022 batch, so maybe it’s different on your phone. The charging limit on my phone is in Settings → Battery → Battery charging limit, and Charging limit value.

Oh here we go, I googled specific to the teracube and found this post which must have been what I found at the time Battery settings and functions

Here’s an image of what my battery settings look like now, so something is missing

Oh this is a Tera 2 for the record

Yes - the charge limit feature has not been added to Android 11 for 1st batch. We will bring it in soon.

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.