[Beta 1.2] Android 10 for Teracube One

Some underlying databases changed while moving from A9 to A10. Is this custom notification sound feature present in new A10? If yes, could you disable all your old settings and enable them again?

Yes - known issue for the Beta. Should go away when we get the build certified.

Good to get feedback on that. We can decide between the two once more users chime in :slight_smile:.

Opening a bug for this. As a workaround till we fix this, you can pause the music on the phone before powering off the speaker/headphones.

Lots of underlying databases changed while moving from A9 to A10. Is this custom notification sound feature present in new A10? If yes, could you disable all your old settings and enable them again?

Yes, I changed the notification sound back to the custom sound and everything worked well again. Not a big deal, but thought youā€™d like to know about small stuff like this.

Opening a bug for this. As a workaround till we fix this, you can pause the music on the phone before powering off the speaker/headphones.

Yep, Iā€™m already trained. :slight_smile: Again no big deal.

Iā€™ve been messing around with Wi-Fi calling and there were some call quality issues. That could easily be my ISP. Iā€™ll try to remember to double-check it and post again.

Great job with the beta!

1 Like

Good Morning. Whatā€™s the current beta build number? Trying to make sure I donā€™t try install the improper build. Thanks.

1 Like

We are waiting to hear from the lab in order to release the final build. Till then Beta 1.2 is the one to install. They are virtually the same and you will be able to upgrade seamlessly from Beta 1.2 to final.

1 Like

Glad I looked. 1.2 is already what I have installed :grinning:

The download link with the zip file is expired by the way.

Hi @Swingball_Fairweight - the Beta link has been fixed now. Also note, that the stable certified build is on a different page below: