We have a new bug fix update for T1. This build fixes the following over 10.0.1
- WiFi Calling (WFC) feature for supported carriers
- AT&T Certification and compliance
- Fixes for various carriers, enables IMS for most supported carriers
** Existing Android 10 users, please note: **
Due to a few technical limitations, users already on Android 10 may need to factory reset in order to use WFC and other telephony fixes in this update. If you wish to not reset your device, you may want to wait for the next build (10.1.0) which is currently being tested for certification with August Security Patches.
Prerequisites: Make sure your phone is sufficiently charged.
- Download the upgrade zip file directly on the phone (or transfer the zip to the phone).
- Path to the update utility depends on your OS
Android 9 Users
- Goto Settings > System > About phone > Wireless Update
- Click top-right 3 dots > Local Updates
Android 10 (Beta and 10.0.*) users
- Goto Settings > System > Advanced > Teracube updater
- Tap top-right 3 dots > Local update
- Tap “Internal storage” and browse to Downloads or wherever you transferred/downloaded the update zip file.
Note 1 : If Internal storage does not show anything, please try restarting the phone.
Note 2 : Do not download the update to SD card.
- Select the file and continue the update process.
- Phone will power off and restart by itself. Don’t press the power button or interrupt the update process.
If you run into any issues (carrier-related or otherwise), then please share logs.
Let us know how it went and post your questions/feedback here.