We have a new bug fix update for T1. This build fixes the following over 10.0.1
- WiFi Calling (WFC) feature for supported carriers
- AT&T Certification and compliance
- Fixes for various carriers, enables IMS for most supported carriers
** Existing Android 10 users, please note: **
Due to a few technical limitations, users already on Android 10 may need to factory reset in order to use WFC and other telephony fixes in this update.
Prerequisites: Make sure your phone is sufficiently charged.
- Download the upgrade zip file directly on the phone (or transfer the zip to the phone).
- Path to the update utility depends on your OS
Android 9 Users
- Goto Settings > System > About phone > Wireless Update
- Click top-right 3 dots > Local Updates
Android 10 (Beta and 10.0.*) users
- Goto Settings > System > Advanced > Teracube updater
- Tap top-right 3 dots > Local update
- Tap “Internal storage” and browse to Downloads or wherever you transferred/downloaded the update zip file.
Note 1 : If Internal storage does not show anything, please try restarting the phone.
Note 2 : Do not download the update to SD card.
- Select the file and continue the update process.
- Phone will power off and restart by itself. Don’t press the power button or interrupt the update process.
If you run into any issues (carrier-related or otherwise), then please share logs.
Let us know how it went and post your questions/feedback here.