(Re-)Releasing Beta Android 10 for Teracube One. It can now be updated directly from Android 9 without unlocking the bootloader or requiring a PC. Note that the build is signed by our keys but is not certified by Google yet.
** Warning **
- Please backup your data before proceeding.
- Not for the faint hearted. This is Beta software. If something goes wrong, you might lose your data and might have to re-flash Android 9 using SP Flash software.
- Few apps might not be available in the App store like Netflix, Disney+ (this is due to the build not yet certified by Google). Install such apps before upgrading to Android 10.
- March 2021 Security updates
- Android 10
- SMS and other fixes from Beta 1.
- Download the upgrade zip file directly on the phone (or transfer the zip to the phone).
- Goto Settings > System > About phone > Wireless Update
- Click top-right 3 dots > Local updates
- Tap “Internal storage” and browse to Downloads or wherever you transferred/downloaded the update zip file.
Note 1 : If Internal storage does not show anything, then reboot the phone.
Note 2 : Do not download the update to SD card.
- Select the file and continue the update process.
- Phone will power off and restart by itself. Don’t press power button.
Let us know how it went and post your questions/feedback here.