** Warning **
- Please backup your data before proceeding.
- Check Known issues below before proceeding.
Here is our 2nd stable and (Google) certified Android 11 for Teracube 2e (1st batch; SN 2020). Little performance boost, battery improvement, and few bug fixes. Full list below.
Fixes from 1st build 11.0.0
- Fixed FM
- Fixed Hotspot
- Performance Improvements (Set up pinner, set up new power interface, CPU & GPU boosting, MTK power hint triggers in AMS)
- Double-tap to sleep on lockscreen
- Fix Launcher crash on double tap to sleep
- Improve camera loadup performance
- Fix GSI bootup (advanced users)
- Google Certified - so Google Pay, Netflix, Disney+ all work.
- Will work for all regions (US, Canada, UK, EU, Rest of the world)
- Bluetooth music and calling, NFC, WiFi, Cellular, VoLTE - all work
- Notification LED behavior fixed.
- Bluetooth range and music skipping issues should be fixed.
Known issues - What does not work yet
- Not a bug but more of an Android 11 feature. SIM cards can’t be disabled individually for Dual SIM setups.
- Performance is still being tuned. You may experience some slowdowns .
- Download the upgrade zip file directly on the phone (or transfer the zip to the phone).
- Goto Settings > System > Teracube Updater
- Click top-right 3 dots > Local update
- Tap “Internal storage” and browse to Downloads or wherever you transferred/downloaded the update zip file.
Note 1 : If Internal storage does not show anything, then reboot the phone.
Note 2 : Do not download the update to SD card.
- Select the file and continue the update process.
- It will take a while. The phone will power off and restart by itself. Don’t press power button.
Let us know how it went and post your questions/feedback here. Please keep the comments related to this update itself.
If you experience any errors/issues, you can flash SW6 (original Android 10 firmware) using these instructions.