Factory Images for the 2e

Will factory images be posted for the teracube 2e?

1 Like

Yes - we will provide the current factory image in some time. Future images will also be provided.

Update : T2e boot image

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Is there any chance we could get the stock boot image sometime soon so we are able to patch it ourselves and root our devices?

2 Likes

Here you go - T2e boot image

3 Likes

Thank you so much. Just so you guys know, I believe they’re a problem with the current fastboot implementation. Even after installing the mediatek drivers and enable oem unlocking, I either got status read failed (too many links) or Command not supported in default implementation when trying to unlock the bootloader. Additionally, the factory test mode is still accessible by holding volume down while booting. One of the options, when translated from mandarin (I did not test it), wipes the emmc, which might dangerous to leave in.

1 Like

I’m on Linux (no special Mediatek drivers) and I was able to use fastboot and unlock the bootloader no problem. (I also only see Recovery, Fastboot, and Normal?)

1 Like

Yeah, strange, I made a live usb with linux and got the bootloader unlocked

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.