Processor MediaTek Helio A25 Octa-core processor 1.8Ghz
Geekbench 5.2 benchmark Single core - 137; Multi core - 866
Memory 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
Screen 6.1” HD+ IPS Display (720X1560)
Rear Camera 13MP+8MP (wide angle)
Front Camera 8MP
Battery 4000mAh replaceable lithium-ion polymer battery
Security PIN, pattern, fingerprint, face unlock
Connectivity WiFi A/B/G/N/AC, BT 5.0, NFC (Supports Google Pay)
Ports Headphone Jack, USB-C port, Dedicated Dual SIM with separate Micro SD slot
Sensors Accelerometer, G-sensor, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Pedometer (step counter), Proximity sensor, Orientation sensor, Linear Acceleration sensor, Rotation Vector sensor, Game Rotation Vector sensor, Significant Motion sensor, Step Detector, GeoMag Rotation Vector sensor, FM radio
GPS GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
Size 155.2mm x 73.3mm x 10.1mm
Weight 190g
Color Black
LTE (4G) 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 12 / 17 / 20
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G B1 / B2 / B4 / B5 / B8
Free shipping for warranty US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Poland and Singapore
Warranty 4 Year Premium Care with Flat Fee Device Repairs
MSRP $299
3 Likes

Only things missing that I see are GPS and Sensors info. It would be good if this info was added.

1 Like

Thanks - will get them added here. For now, here is the list of sensors.

1 Like

What battery is in the teracube? Also is there a third party battery that I can buy? I know the global supply chain is crap, but I would like to have a spare battery now instead of 5 months from now.

Hi @KCKitsune - it’s a 4000mAh Li-ion battery. There is no third-party equivalent that we are aware of at this point in time. We are working on having a consistent spare availability - it’s taking time though.

Uh… I know you’d like to have the cash from battery sales, but what’s the point of a “sustainable phone” if you’re the only people selling the batteries? Why didn’t you just take an existing battery and use that for your phone?

I like my teracube, but honestly, I am not getting the feeling you people will be around very long.

And before you say that other companies don’t use other people’s batteries, the Pine64 phone uses a Samsung J7 form-factor battery. That means I can buy one phone and get batteries from other people.

1 Like