Sometimes my phone freezes

My phone freezes sometimes and I have to end up restarting the phone. Has this issue happened to anyone yet?

1 Like

No, I’ve never seen that behavior yet.

Are you on sw06 or sw07?

1 Like

I’m on Sw07 currently.

1 Like

Is it reproducible with a certain sequence of actions, location, wifi or any particular app?
If the freezing was not happening earlier, then a cache cleanup or factory reset should fix it.

I think Spotify is the culprit.

Are you sure? It’ll be great if you can play around a bit and see if that’s reproducible in a particular way. Some of us can try it out then.

I have DuraSpeed turned on for my Spotify. Idk if that’s the issue.

1 Like

Lime doesn’t entirely freeze but I’ll notice my time isn’t changing (currently it’s been on 7:52 for about 45 minutes) I’ll restart and it fixes. I have noticed it has slowed down a TON though

2 Likes

I’ve started to notice these same issues recently, as well as very inconsistent touch screen sensitivity. I am on the SW7 build

1 Like

@AmesF - could you please check your Build number at Settings > System > About > Wireless update (is it S1_07 and if not, is there an update available)

@Wyatt_Greenwood - maybe its time to do a cache reset and if that doesn’t work, then a full on factory reset.

1 Like

I have tried the cache wipe. It seems to have improved things for now. I will try a factory reset if it starts up doing it again.

2 Likes