Teracube One Case survey

Okay great then yes I’d definitely pick case number 5

1 Like

When will the new case be decided on to start making?

1 Like

I agree with CKSB…when will the new case be decided on? We need to get this project started. I would like to order a new case that protects and fits my teracube. LOVE the phone but definitely need a new and stronger case. As I mentioned earlier…I will be ordering more than one…

Given the overwhelming majority - we will start working on a case similar to the Spigen armor case. Thank you to everyone who voted :+1:.

Please be aware that the final cases could be out about 5-7 months (or more) especially considering the shipping mess due to the Covid-19 situation (design and tooling take 2-3 months at the very least and thereafter mass production). We will keep everyone posted via this thread.

5 Likes

Has anyone damaged their phone from dropping it with the included clear case? Apparently it’s made of TPU which is supposed to be decent protective material, but it does seem a bit basic. I drop my phone a lot so wondering if it will be enough protection…

So far, so good with the TPU cases on our phones, however, I will note as others have, that this particular TPU case does not have good overhangs front/rear for the glass screen and camera lenses, respectively, so despite TPU’s phenomenal impact absorption/dissipation properties, you can get yourself in some trouble with this case if it hits wrong.

Pretty much what @Saijin_Naib said! I haven’t dropped it as of yet (considering that I’m not working and at home, but watch me jinx myself) but it’s not as secure as my old one. I’ve definitely seen a few others in the forum who have dropped it and broke the glass back.

1 Like

Based on our experience (from our own phones and customer emails), the case is protecting the back pretty well. So far there has been only 1 case with broken back where the customer did not have the case on.

For the front side, we highly recommend installing a glass screen protector as mentioned in this Security advisory.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Security - Malware - OMACP vulnerability?

A post was split to a new topic: Screen getting detached

Couple of questions. Do you know prices for the new cases? Also, will we order them through this site or some other site? Thanks.

We will confirm the prices soon. They will be available on amazon.com, amazon.ca at the very least. We might offer them on our website as well.

ps: I moved your question to the case topic.

Look what we have here :slight_smile:

Should have them available on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca within 1 week (Update : links are live now)

11 Likes

Awesome!!! I love how you guys put Teracube on the back. Cant wait to get one!

3 Likes

Yay!!! Just in time for payday next Monday :grin: And it’s soooooo preeeetttyyy!

2 Likes

Cool, the included case is good; but I wouldn’t mind spending a little bit on something more so I wouldn’t be hesitant to take the phone into the field with me at work.

4 Likes

Just ordered mine!

1 Like

Same here. Will be here by the 30th. Thanks for the heads up!

https://www.amazon.com/Teracube-case-Designed-One-Phone/dp/B08DDLPGMY/ref=sr_1_1?crid=STN58U0LOB2C&dchild=1&keywords=teracube+case&qid=1598628052&sprefix=teracube+case%2Caps%2C226&sr=8-1

1 Like

I guess you guys found out before I posted the links :). The new case is indeed live now :slight_smile:. Links - Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon UK, Amazon.de and other Amazon EU websites (search for B08DDLPGMY). Few things to note:

• Pics don’t do full justice to the case. Its much more protective than the original one.
  • The clearance above the screen is 1.5mm - should protect the display through any drops.

Update : Also available in the US on our webstore (link).

7 Likes

Just bought it, maybe I’m the first one buy it :grin: :grin:

1 Like