Teracube updater is missing

I’d like to update to Android 13, once a stable, certified version is released, so I was looking at the steps @Sharad wrote up in this thread: [Beta] Android 13 for Teracube 2e to see whether I’d be able to manage it.
I had a problem at the second step “2. Goto Settings > System > Teracube Updater” because when I go to Settings>System I don’t see an option to choose Teracube Updater
I took a screenshot in case I’m somehow looking in the wrong spot. Anyway, any help with finding Teracube Updater or ways to work around this issue would be appreciated.

1 Like

It looks like you are using /e/OS, which would not have the TeraCube Updater since it isn’t mainline Android like we deploy using our Updater, but it will instead have the /e/OS Updater.

You’d need to get back to factory/stock:

Thanks, I came here to figure out how to update the version of Android thinking it was a Teracube issue. Aside from updating the Android version, I’ve been happy with /e/ and plan on sticking with it. I’ll take this to the /e/ forums to see if they’re working to get that up to a more recent version. Hopefully they are :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

I believe that they will be targeting Android 12 or 13 once we get our mainline Android builds certified and released here.