Very disappointed due to missing updates

I think it is encouraging to see that they managed to release a certified Android 11 build after all. Taking into account their seemingly limited resources I think it is reasonable to move their resources to Android 12, although this means we will see no (security) updates for our phones for the time being. I very much hope 12 comes out any time soon, certified version that is.

@Sharad and team: keep going!

2 Likes

Sharad mentioned that the are busy with the 11.0.4 FOTA rollout back in November last year.

I have yet to receive this update and it seems to me that their focus is entirely on Android 12 now based on comments I have read.

What I find as deceiving is that they put my hopes up with this empty promise and then proceeded to ditch the FOTA release out of the blue to focus on Android 12.

All I ask for is support for my device and they seem to keep dropping the ball on that front.

Not to mention that the whole point of a FOTA release is for updates to be pushed to all Teracube users.

Now only the people who visit the forums and are willing to update manually get any sort of support.

Even when I open the software updater now and check for updates, it states that there are no updates available, which is clearly not the case.

If you want to try out alpha and beta releases, then be my guest and join the forums and update your phone manually. Just don’t expect everyone to be enthusiasts such as yourselves. The general public expects updates to be provided via FOTA releases or through the update app.