We want to hear your feedback

Hi everyone, as you have seen @Sharad’s recent post on Our Next Big Thing, we are working hard on preparing the launch. And this is where we need your help. Many of you had purchased our phone from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Amazon, or even very own website.

We would love to hear your feedback regarding your purchase experience.

Specifically, below are the areas we are seeking feeding regarding for your online purchase and decision-making experience:

1. Which platform did you use to purchase (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Amazon, or myteracube.com)?
  2. How would you rate your experience overall (1 - very poor to 9 - excellent)?
  3. Did you like the graphics? If so, what did you like? If not, what didn’t you like?
  4. Do you think the amount of information was adequate? If not, what did we miss? (remember, not features but just the information on the respective pages)?
  5. Do you think the page wording and paragraph was too little, sufficient, or too much?
  6. If you were to design the page, how would you go about it?
  7. And finally, what would you like to see us change to do better (can’t promise anything but we’ll try our best, okay :D)?
  8. Did we miss anything else?
2 Likes
  1. myteracube.com
  2. 9
  3. Graphics were interesting and modern-looking.
  4. Good level of detail, especially with specifications.
  5. That porridge was just right.
  6. Design is not my thing, so advice here.
  7. The link to the Community is the best long-term feature to enhance the site, as it provides opportunity to get any info the website does not provide.
  8. Not that I can think of.

Good job :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. ZDNet Academy
  2. 7 - Shipping takes a while, but that’s just how the platform works.
  3. Yes, they had appropriate images.
  4. Yes, it mirrored mostly what is on the myteracube site.
  5. Sufficient.
  6. Works fine as a commerce site.
  7. Nothing within your control, I don’t think. Maybe include more images from your site and product photos on Academy.
  8. Nah, works fine!
1 Like
  1. Which platform did you use to purchase (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Amazon, or myteracube.com)?

Teracube.com using PayPal
2. How would you rate your experience overall (1 - very poor to 9 - excellent)?
3. Did you like the graphics? If so, what did you like? If not, what didn’t you like?
It was fine.
4. Do you think the amount of information was adequate? If not, what did we miss? (remember, not features but just the information on the respective pages)
Yes good info
5. Do you think the page wording and paragraph was too little, sufficient, or too much?
Easy to find info was good.

1. If you were to design the page, how would you go about it?
  1. And finally, what would you like to see us change to do better (can’t promise anything but we’ll try our best, okay :D)?
  1. Did we miss anything else?
1 Like

I purchased mine from Amazon US.

1. How would you rate your experience overall (1 - very poor to 9 - excellent)?

9 definitely

1. Did you like the graphics? If so, what did you like? If not, what didn’t you like?

The graphics were good

1. Do you think the amount of information was adequate? If not, what did we miss? (remember, not features but just the information on the respective pages)?

The information provided was adequate.

1. Do you think the page wording and paragraph was too little, sufficient, or too much?

When buying a cell phone, I am one of those “no amount of information is too much.” In my opinion, wording was perfect.

1. If you were to design the page, how would you go about it?

I wouldn’t make any changes.

1. And finally, what would you like to see us change to do better (can’t promise anything but we’ll try our best, okay :D)?

Already, Teracube has done so much more for me as a new customer than any other manufacturer I have ever purchased from. I am so grateful for the team and how hard they are working to ensure customer satisfaction and longevity. From where I stand right now, I wouldn’t change a thing!

1. Did we miss anything else?

I do not believe so. Your openness with your market and your helpfulness here on the forums is fantastic!