Hi everyone, as you have seen @Sharad’s recent post on Our Next Big Thing, we are working hard on preparing the launch. And this is where we need your help. Many of you had purchased our phone from Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Amazon, or even very own website.
We would love to hear your feedback regarding your purchase experience.
Specifically, below are the areas we are seeking feeding regarding for your online purchase and decision-making experience:
- Which platform did you use to purchase (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Amazon, or myteracube.com)?
- How would you rate your experience overall (1 - very poor to 9 - excellent)?
- Did you like the graphics? If so, what did you like? If not, what didn’t you like?
- Do you think the amount of information was adequate? If not, what did we miss? (remember, not features but just the information on the respective pages)?
- Do you think the page wording and paragraph was too little, sufficient, or too much?
- If you were to design the page, how would you go about it?
- And finally, what would you like to see us change to do better (can’t promise anything but we’ll try our best, okay :D)?
- Did we miss anything else?