LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
**UPDATE (May 22, 2021): **
Fixed Bluetooth Audio.
Improved overall system stability.
Everything working as listed below in the original post.
This is a beta ROM for the Teracube 2e (2e), please use on your own discretion.
• RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
• Video Playback
What doesn’t work?
• Bluetooth Audio (Bluetooth calls work, music doesn’t)
• WiFi calling
• Flash the recommended TWRP from below.
• Reboot to TWRP, and proceed to do a factory reset.
• Download the latest LineageOS build, OpenGapps if you wish to use Google apps, Magisk if you want root.
• Flash LineageOS, then OpenGapps (optional) and Magisk (optional), and reboot.
• LineageOS: https://github.com/2e-dev/releases/releases/tag/v1.0
• TWRP: https://sourceforge.net/projects/malvibuilds/files/Teracube-2e/TWRP/
• OpenGapps: https://opengapps.org
Kernel Sources: https://github.com/2e-dev/kernel_teracube_2e
Special thanks to Teracube for their support and help throughout the process of development.
Gagan Malvi, Kshitij Gupta
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.y
Based On: LineageOS