** Warning **
- Please backup your data before proceeding.
- This is a test build. While it may function as expected, keep an eye out for issues!
- Not for the faint hearted. This is Beta software. If something goes wrong, you might lose your data and might have to re-flash using SP Flash Tool.
- Few apps might not be available in the App store like Netflix, Disney+ (this is due to the build not yet certified by Google), and others such as Google Pay may not work.
We have a new pre-release security update beta for the Teracube One. This build fixes the following over 10.0.X:
- August 2021 Security Patches
- Fixes for AT&T and Cricket
- Fixes for various carriers, enables IMS for most supported carriers
- WiFi Calling (WFC) feature for supported carriers
- Other misc fixes
If you are on 10.0.X, you may install this build to receive AT&T and Cricket fixes. Do remember that this build is not certified yet, Google Pay and a few other apps may not work as intended.
- Download the upgrade zip file directly on the phone (or transfer the zip to the phone).
- Path to the update utility depends on your OS
Android 9 users
2.1 Goto Settings > System > About phone > Wireless Update
2.2 Click top-right 3 dots > Local updates
Android 10 (Beta and 10.0.*) users
2.1 Goto Settings > System > Advanced > Teracube updater
2.2 Tap top-right 3 dots > Local update
- Tap “Internal storage” and browse to Downloads or wherever you transferred/downloaded the update zip file.
Note 1 : If Internal storage does not show anything, then reboot the phone.
Note 2 : Do not download the update to SD card.
- Select the file and continue the update process.
- Phone will power off and restart by itself. Don’t press power button.
Let us know how it went and post your questions/feedback here.