** Warning **
- Please backup your data before proceeding.
- This is a test build! While it may function as expected, it is meant for debugging purposes.
- Not for the faint hearted. This is Beta software. If something goes wrong, you might lose your data and might have to re-flash EEA 1 (SW6 - EU) using SP Flash software.
- Few apps might not be available in the App store like Netflix, Disney+ (this is due to the build not yet certified by Google).
We have tried to resolve the issues regarding roaming indicators, and incorrect statusbar signal-cluster icons in this build. However, we would like to gather some more logs on the same. This build contains added logging that will help us better understand issues on various carriers. If you had these issues earlier, we’d recommend trying this build. Should the issue persist, we may ask for logs, so we can resolve it at the earliest.
Following the release of Teracube 2e’s SW16 build, this update should bring the fixes and goodies of SW16 to EU users. As mentioned earlier, this update is not GMS certified yet.
- May 2021 Security updates
- Bluetooth streaming/range issue improved.
- Blue photos under flash fixed.
- Notification shade dropdown issue fixed.
- Some carrier related statusbar icons fixed. ← Need feedback and logs!
Note : This upgrade is only for EU users. It can be installed on top of any prior stock firmwares (Eg. EEA 1 firmware).
- Download the upgrade zip file from the link below, directly on the phone (or transfer the zip to the phone). Note - its a big file.
- Goto Settings > System > Teracube Updater
- Click top-right 3 dots > Local update
- Tap “Internal storage” and browse to Downloads or wherever you transferred/downloaded the update zip file.
Note 1 : If Internal storage does not show anything, then reboot the phone.
Note 2 : Do not download the update to SD card.
- Select the file and continue the update process.
- It will take a while. The phone will power off and restart by itself. Don’t press power button.
- If you see roaming icon (or any unusual carrier stuff), then please share logs using these steps.
Let us know how it went and post your questions/feedback here.
We have also created a Telegram Chat for you to join and report the carrier related issues. We encourage you to join and interact with us there
If you experience any errors/issues, you can flash EEA 1 (original firmware) using these instructions